Monday, May 7, 2012

Doesn't Matter

Posted by Unknown at 4:17 AM
It doesn't matter who, but everyone has a dark time in their life.
I think that everyone has at least one thing from the past they want to bury.
We all got scarred n wounded during our life's journey.
The healing process takes time.
As we go through life's journey,ultimately what we value will be personal contentment,
satisfaction in ourselves, integrity, happiness, inner peace n independence more than anything.
If someone breaks your heart, just punch them in the face.
Seriously, just punch them in the face and go get some ice.
Just wanted to let you know,
If you're offended or dislike one of my updates please comment or message me,
and I will completely change who I am or What I like just for YOU.



NO =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

BEAR WORDS Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea