Sunday, May 20, 2012

Love is like the wind, you can't see it but you can feel it

Posted by Unknown at 4:42 AM
You may not be the first, the last, or the only.
I loved before I may love again. 
But if I loves you now, what else matters? 

I may not perfect - you aren't either, 
and two of us may never be perfect together,
 but if I can make you laugh, 
cause you to think twice, 
and admit to being human and making mistakes,
hold onto me and give me the most you can. 

I may not be thinking about you every second of the day,
but I will give you a part of mine that I knows you can break - My heart. 
Don't hurt me, don't try to change me , 
don't analyze and don't expect more than I can give. 

Smile when I makes you happy, 
let me know when I makes you mad, 
and try to miss me when I'm  not there.


I am good, but not an angel.
I do sin, but I am not the devil. 
I am just a small girl in a big world trying to find someone to love.

I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. 
I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle.
But if you can't handle me at my worst, 
then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.

Treasure what you have.

I hope that I'm special for you,
I wish that I'm different from all girls you had be with. 











如果你給我的

和你給別人的

是一樣的

那我就不要了

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

BEAR WORDS Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea